So, I'm still bleeding, it isn't extremely heavy, but it is like a period. My result came back at 27. It didn't quite double but Monday it was 16. I go back in tomorrow for another Beta but I really don't want to hold hope just yet.
**To answer you Emily, No, the doctor doesn't. She did have me start taking Progesterone at the very sight of the pos HPT as that has been a problem with 2 past m/c. They are having me see about the betas first and then scheduling me to come into the dr, but basically they are saying at this point I'm too early for an u/s and there isn't anything they can do except wait it out also.
6 comments:
Wow, Tanya! What a rollercoaster! Does the doctor/nurse have any insight as to what is going on?? Hugs and prayers!!!
Man - well, I'm taking the rise as a good sign. Hang in there, strong one. Seems like that strength gets taken advantage of, but keep on keepin' on. Saying prayers for you. (((Hugs)))
Thinking about you and praying for the best. ((Hugs))
Oh Tanya, I am just getting caught up on your blog now and I'm so incredibly sorry about your step-sister and the agony of waiting to see what happens with this pregnancy. I'm hoping and praying for the best outcome. ((Hugs))
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Tanya!! Praying this one sticks!
{{{hugs}}}
Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog! You are such a sweetie!! :)
Post a Comment