Saturday, May 14, 2011

I've Been Dreading This.... (trigs)

I'm going through another m/c or more appropriate 'chemical pregnancy'. Positive HPT's, feeling some symptoms, more HPT's with fainter lines and yesterdays BPT with a value of 6... Yep, 6.

I've known this for a week and didn't really allow myself to blog about it because I thought being hopeful would jinx things again. Guess I didn't have to worry, the Man upstairs still has other plans for us. I really can't take much more...

My step-sister died on Monday, she was only a few years older than me and young children. She found out in January that she had Ovarian cancer and it was aggressive. I'm really thinking badly right now and feel like between IF and cancer and PCOS and Endo and all the little things....why not just go for the hysterectomy that I'm destined for.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, Tanya.... :(:(:(

((hugs))

Jenn said...

(hugs) life isnt fair.

Allison said...

Oh sweetie (((((((((huge hugs)))))

I'm so sorry, all around. Try to remember to take care of you, ok?

Erin said...

So sorry Tanya. ((big hugs)) take care.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I'm so sorry Tanya... keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. ((((HUGS))))

^J^ said...

So sorry to hear that Tanya. And very sorry for the loss of a loved one. Prayers & Hugs to you!!

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for all that is going on Tanya. Many prayers for you, and your family.