Saturday, May 21, 2011

madness....trigs

So to follow up yesterday... My doctor wants me to go back in on Monday. Pretty much its either I'm bleeding and m/c or we just have to wait until I can raise my numbers. Just for giggles, I took a dollar test this morning.. None of my tests have had more than a faint shadowy line, but this morning, this is what I saw... I must also mention that the tests are different now. They used to be in a pink box and now they are in a purple one...but the information on them is all the same. I didn't even get this dark on a FRER in the last week.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Tanya I just don't know what to say I hate this rollercoaster it is putting you through.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the pp, this rollercoaster of emotions has got to be so trying for you. I'm praying for you with all my heart Tanya!!!

Robin said...

Oh Tanya... I hope you are hanging in there and that tomorrow comes quickly!

Misty Dawn said...

oh, sometimes I think this HCG waiting game is worse than TTC itself, hang in there (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Please update us!! We are hoping and praying so hard for you!!!