So, I'm copying this from Angie's Blog. I did realize that there is no #11, so I'm making one up to put in there!
Rules:
You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
No.
Explanations.
Here goes....
1. Yourself: WORRIER
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend husband: BEST
3. Your hair: BLECHT
4. Your mother/stepmother: HEADSTRONG
5. Your dog: GONE :(
6. Your favorite item: LAPTOP
7. Your dream last night: VIVID
8. Your favorite drink: COKE
9. Your dream car: SUV
10. The room you are in: LIVING
11. Your home: MINE
12. Your fear: MONEY
13. What you want to be in 10 years: HAPPY
14. Who you hung out with last night: FAMILY
15. What you’re not: SKINNY
16. Muffin: BANANANUT
17: One of your wish list items: BABY
18: Time: 8
19. The last thing you did: TALK
20. What you are wearing: COMFY
21. Your favorite weather: CALM
22. Your favorite book: HAPPY
23. The last thing you ate: QUESADILLA
24. Your life: CRAZY
25. Your mood: VARIES
26. Your best friend(S): LOYAL
27. What are you thinking about right now? THIS
28. Your car: MERCURY
29. What are you doing at the moment?: TYPING
30. Your summer: FUN
31. Your relationship status: MARRIED
32. What is on your TV?: NOTHING
33. What is the weather like?: COOL
34. When is the last time you laughed?: YESTERDAY
2 comments:
Ooh fun! I love these games.
Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention! I didn't even notice there was no #11. (That's something I would usually notice, too!)
Post a Comment