I just got an invite from one of my WebMD friends to join a private board. It looked really weird to me and hard to follow, so I decided to check out the orig 12 mos + board that I used to frequent...NOT FOR ME!
I feel like if I were to stay lurking on those boards they would be very hard to follow. I'm not liking the new look and I think that this is my cue to no longer lurk. Anyone else feel frustrated with the change? Maybe it is just me and the fact that I don't always like change, but I'm just not feeling it anymore.
8 comments:
Yes, it is a drastic change for Web MD!! I can follow but I don't really like it.
I went on yesterday, even though I said I quit the boards because of the parenting monsters, and I couldn't figure it out at all. Good thing I left anyway!
I'm with E - I can follow, but the pages are so busy it's tough... I think I've had enough as well!
It's not just you, T! I think the boards are too busy and it's hard to figure out which posts are new, etc. Sigh. At least we have blogging and FB!
I am supposed to be an ambassador on one of them, and I cannot figure out what to do! I guess my email went unnoticed saying I didn't want the "position" anymore. I shall try again!
I don't feel "right" on there either. Too many new people.
ugh its so irritating, I tried to get on there today, but I HATE the new format!
It is pretty confusing. I've been clicking around and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. If you click on "discussions" on the left side of a given "exchange" it puts the threads in order of most to least recent and that helps. But yeah, it's hard to look at!!
I don't like it. I guess I was pretty much done with the boards anyway. About the only thing I'd still want to do there is update Byroney when/if I ever get a BFP.
~Steph O. (sorry, don't feel like signing in)
Post a Comment