**Possible Trigs**
So I am now on what I think to be 16dpo. I got a very faint positive on Sunday night. I know that it was a positive because it showed after only 2 mins and was pink just like the the control line. But being the POASaholic I am, I have probably taken 5 tests since and all have been BFN! WTH!
Normally about 4 days before AF is due, usually around 9 or 10dpo I start spotting on/off until AF shows. This month, NOTHING. Saturday night I started getting my hopes really high and though I saw a BFP but now looking back it may have been an evap line. Then I went to the RR and wiped and there was a little spotting...Great, I thought I was over for the month... But nothing has happened since. NO Spotting, no PMS signs, NOTHING! I am posting a pic of my BFP from Sunday, the line is barely there, but I promise that it was only a few mins after and the 2nd line is pink not gray. So, now what? I don't really have a good dr here and I can't afford to do testing unless I know for sure I am KU. We are moving so I have told myself that this C I will be ok one way or another, but now, my hopes went up, down and all around! I just wish that if I was KU, the tests would keep getting darker and if I'm not, then AF would show!
I have never had a month when I didn't ovulate and I'm pretty sure about the O time, although I can never be 100% sure.....My mind just won't stop! Not good for the POASaholic, TTC heart...

9 comments:
That's blurry, but I see it too. Can you go get a FRER? Do I need to overnight you one? ;)
It does look like a line. I agree with Steph, go get a FRER.
*keeping fingers crossed for you.*
I agree... I can definitely see a second line! Many prayers!!!
I see it, too -- go get a FRER! ((((((((Tanya!!))))))) Sending TONS of prayers your way! I so hope this is it for you!!
Are you using the same brand of tests? Out of the same box? Def get a FRER or a digi! I hope this is it for you girl. (((HUGS)))
Oh one other thing, did you accidentally take a OPK instead of an HPT? Not poking fun. I totally did that a couple of months ago. Even got my b/w done to fig it out an hr later. LOL
Tons of prayers that this is finally it!!!!!!!!!
I definitely see it! I hope this is it for you, Tanya :) Get yourself a FRER (or three!), and GOOD LUCK!!!
That looks promising...given your circumstances I would just keep testing with FMU until you either get a BFP or AF!
Good luck!!!!!
Post a Comment