Yes, it is Just another Manic Monday!! The time change is taking a toll on me, too bad AF beat it to the punch. She is being awful. I want to thank all of you wonderful people who read and comment on my blog, I always feel your support and you are great friends!
I had to give my dog away today, it is harder than dealing with AF right now! She was a full blooded pit and we couldn't take her with us because they wouldn't allow her in the park we are moving to and also in UT they make you buy insurance on your dog when you have a pitbull. It broke my heart, but we gave her to my husband's grandmother. She couldn't be in a better place. Her husband is now in a nursing home and she was thinking about getting a dog and now she has a very loveable companion.
I do think that I had an early miscarriage. I would have been 5 1/2 weeks. I didn't get diagnosed by a doctor, but with all the faint positives that turned into negatives at the end, I would guess so. And even if I'm wrong and I wasn't, there is a part of me that would testify that even thinking you are pregnant only to find out you aren't can be as devastating as a m/c. The hope is still there and so is the heartache. I know its sad, but I'm ok and I'm at terms with it. Its sad that I have grown numb to certain things. My heart is breaking but my head says its reality. I have had 2 confirmed m/c's in the last 2 years and if that is what this was (I'm counting it as such), this makes 3. I will now be on BCP for the next few months until we get established back home, I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 6 months.
My little boy will be 10 on Wednesday. I can't believe it! Time has flown so fast! He is so big! He has been helping me alot with all the packing. We are almost done. We are going to have a busy week. Thursday we leave for S.C. and won't be back til late Friday, its my step-son's basic training graduation. Then Saturday we will be loading the Uhaul so we can leave early Sunday (around 4a.m.).
I don't know how often I'll make it on here but I wanted to let you all know that you are the greatest friends and supporters and I'm thankful for each of you! Hopefully we will get our internet on quickly once we get there.
8 comments:
(((HUGS)))
I am so sorry Tanya. I hope the pain starts to ease up for you.
Congrats on your step-son's graduation, that is Awesome!! It is almost time for the big move, I know you will be happy to be home. Be careful travelling and we'll be here when you get your internet hooked up!
I'm so sorry Tanya. I'm glad you are busy right now and have things to keep you occupied. Be safe traveling and give us an update when you get an chance! Oh, and so sad about your dog... I'm glad you found him a good home!
I am very sorry for all you've been through. (Hugs) You guys be careful and do not hesitate to text or call me if you want to along the way. ;)
I had wondered about a chemical but didn't want to say anything. :(. Sorry AF is being a witch and that you had to give your doggie away. At least she is with someone you know.
(((Hugs))) I'm sorry, hon. You are being so strong through all of this, it's very admirable.
I hope the move goes very smoothly and you get settled quickly!
I am also sorry.
I hope and pray that all goes well with the move. We will be waiting to hear from you once you are able to get access to the internet. Love ya !
I'm so sorry Tanya. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Happy Birthday to your DS - have a safe trip!!! Love you girl!!
I, too, was wondering if you had an early miscarriage. I think, especially since you have been dealing with IF issues, that any glimmer of hope being ripped away can be devestating, doctor or not! I hope you feel better soon, physically and emotionally..
Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment