Friday, February 26, 2010

Tanology

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"


**I couldn't use Tanyaology, it just didn't sound right, so Tanology it is!**

FOODOLOGY:

*What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Country Folks

*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Subway (healthy but still fast)
*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Subway
*What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni and mushrooms

*How many televisions are in your house? 3

*What color cell phone do you have? burgandy, only because I can't use my LIME GREEN one that I love.



BIOLOGY:

*Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth, tonsils, a few moles, gallbladder

*What is the last heavy item you lifted? Wing back chair, just moving it

*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? only with anesthesia

*Have you ever fainted? Yes



BULLCRAPOLOGY:

*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Only if I could do something to make it not happen, otherwise, I wouldn't want to know.

*If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I have always wanted a name that wasn't misprounced, I hate being called TONYA instead of Tanya.
*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 1 pair of dressy, I have a hard time with things in between my toes.

*Last person you talked to? the hubs



FAVORITOLOGY:

*Season? Fall in UT, just after the summer heat and just before the winter cold.

*Holiday? Christmas, only when true meaning is felt, not the commercial side.

*Day of the week? Saturday/Sunday

*Month? October

*Color? I have 2, green and purple

*Drink? Cherry Coke



CURRENTOLOGY:

*Missing someone? my whole family in UT

*What are you listening to? birds outside

*What are you watching? the computer screen

*Worrying about? EVERYTHING! How we are going to make it with "the move"

*What's the last movie you saw? Its been so long, I don't remember

*Do You Smile often? I try

*If you could change your eye color what would it be? When I was little I wanted dark brown eyes, probably just because it would be opposite of my baby blues..

*What's on your wish list for your birthday? a sense of accomplishment, I'll be 3-0

*Can you do a chin up? NOPE
*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous, I'm a worryier (sp)
*Have you been in a Car wreck? yes

*Have you caused a Car wreck? yes, but thankfully only my car and a light pole was involved and no other cars.

*Do you have an accent? I didn't think so until I was told the other day I'm sounding more "country"

*Last time you cried? A few days ago.

*Plans tonight? nope
*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Many times, but we always get through it

*Name 3 things you Bought yesterday? carnival tickets, chinese, drink

*Met someone who changed your life? 2 children

*For the better or worse?? better!

*How did you bring in the New Year? Partied hard with the family at home, PG rated.

*Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? There are a few things I would have liked to do differently, but they made me who I am...So, no.

*What songs do you sing in the shower? I listen to the radio and sing along to whatever is on.

*Have you held hands with someone Today? yes

*Who was the last person you took a picture of? wasn't a person, a squirrel, eating my thrown out french fry at the park...so cute.

*Are most of the friends in your life new or old? many new in blogland

*Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes but prefer no pulp

*Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? yuck, I tried it once when I was little but I hated it... I like only PB, no J.

*What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping

*What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Its gonna be a long DAY

4 comments:

Erin said...

OMG, I thought your name was TONYA. Where the hell have I been? So your name is TANya?

Lol, sorry.

Interesting to get to know you better ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this stuff ! Look for mine tommorrow :)

Robin said...

I'll try to do mine later tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I probably won't be on.

Steph said...

I've been mis-pronouncing your name too! Sorry!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like the feel of flip-flops.

And what's with all the anti-PBJers around here? I mean c'mon, it's PBJ!!! Perhaps one of the most perfect sandwiches ever! ;)