Spot has been with me for 4 days coming and going, nothing more than meer appearance when wiping. Took an HPT today, BFN. No cramps, no PMS symptoms at all...not even sore BBs like the last few months. WTH? Why, oh why, must AF mess with me? I know that she is coming, even though I hope she doesn't. I keep waiting and waiting. She is late. I am 14DPO now and my usual LP is about 12 days.
So Sunday is DH's birthday. He will be 44. If we get KU this year that means he would be about 45 when said baby is born. That means he would be 63 when said baby graduates. Maybe there is a reason we aren't getting KU. I wanted a BFP to give him for his Birthday...
5 comments:
STAY AWAY AF!!!!!!!!!!! She really sucks.
Thoughts and prayers, Tanya... ((hugs))
(Hugs)
I will invite her over here so she will leave you alone. ;)
Aww, stupid AF.
Retest tomorrow??
((hugs))
Ugh, that dang AF never can take a hint, can she?? I hope she quits torturing you soon.
Post a Comment