****Major Trigs*****
Life can change with a blink of an eye.... So don't take advantage of those you love and care about because the next thing you know they could be gone to never see again..... Always appreciate who is in your life and remember all the good they have done for you....
One of my good friends passed away Saturday night. She lives in UT and I'm finding it so hard not to be there. We met 5 years ago when I started working with her. She is not just a coworker though. In those 5 years I experience 2nd hand what TTC does to someone who has PCOS and recurrent m/c's. She had a little boy that was 2, but it had taken her quite some time to conceive him. She was TTC a 2nd because she knew she had a long journey ahead of her.
As posted in one of my previous posts, I may have been quite ignorant about TTC and probably made those ridiculous comments to her or just didn't fully understand what she was going through. Over the years, I had watched her go through treatments and seen her have m/c's. It wasn't until I moved away and started TTC that I fully understood her. And I immediately apologized to her and I believe we grew sooo close through emails and support of each other. We both even had a LAP done within the same week so we had a lot to talk about. Well, she finally got pregnant in the fall of 2008. She was on a break and honestly didn't know she was pregnant when she kept going in for pneumonia, they ran blood tests and told her she was about 9 weeks along. She had her little boy in June 2009 and he is 8 mos now.
My dear friend passed away on Saturday. I don't know much about what happened, and it is really hard to accept because it doesn't seem that it can be real. But it is. I am praying so hard for her dear husband and 2 boys that they will always remember her. She was a great friend. I will never forget her and I wish more than anything that I would have answered her last email. But I didn't, because I didn't know what to say, my life isn't that interesting. I'm not always that good at answering right away, its not that I'm really busy, I just depress myself when I have nothing to say. I wish I would have, for my own closure.
12 comments:
((((((Hugs))))))
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.
I am so sorry for your loss. Don't be so hard on yourself. Please know that I am thinking of you, your dear friend and her family. Prayers to all ... ((((HUGS))))
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. (Hugs)
I will keep her family and everyone else that knew her in my prayers.
Sorry to hear this.
I am so sorry for your loss Tanya(((HUGS)))
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. {{HUGS}}
Oh...this is where the FB post came from! I was wondering what happened.
I am so so sorry Tanya.
I am so sorry for you loss. Sending ((Hugs)) and prayers your way.
(((HUGS)))
Oh Tanya. (((((Hugs))))) I'm so sorry for your loss.
(((HUGS)))
I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
I'm so sorry... Big hugs your way...
Post a Comment