I'm finally on CD 2 or 3. After a week of mild spotting, I'm finally having a regular or at least semi-regular AF. I am used to a much heavier and painful one, but hey, the fact that she is finally visiting...suits me. I just figured up the days since my last regular AF, this would be CD104... WHOA, more than 100 days.
In my mind right now, I am pretty much done TTC. There are so many things that life is throwing my way that TTC just doesn't fit in there. We have hit our 2 1/2 year mark and even though I know many more have made it way past this long ago, I'm finding that my faith had been diminishing little by little and I was becoming a person that I didn't necessarily like. My faith is getting stronger day by day and I don't want to lose it so it may just be easier to give up on this TTC plan. I haven't been blogging for this reason. I still follow my friends' blogs, but I just don't feel 'it' anymore. I'm sure I will change my mind on this in the near future so I am keeping my blog to remind me of all feelings and experiences. I will also be updating as those thoughts change my mind.
Much baby dust goes out to those needing it.
7 comments:
Sending you lots of ((((HUGS))))
(hugs) We are here for you anytime, lady! ;)
(((BIG HUGS))) Many thoughts and prayers...
Blogging is hard when you're on a break.. or just too overwhelmed to think about TTC. I was actually about to send you a message on F/B because I noticed you hadn't posted in a while. I was hoping it was because you were just too busy with a new job ;)
(((((Hugs))))) You're still in my thoughts and prayers, Tanya.
YAY she finally found you!!
Whoa! That is a long C. So sorry you have to deal with all this crappy IF business. Everyone needs TTC breaks from time to time. Don't feel bad about not blogging. Just know that we are here, if/when you need us. Take care hon!
{{{Hugs}}}
Post a Comment