Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ending This Year

This is my ending post to 2011. Goodbye, see ya, hasta la vista, arvoire, caio...etc...etc...etc. I have seen 3 m/c's this year, not something that I ever thought would be possible.

I have been lost for a few months, there is a reason for that. I am DEPRESSED, I can't get out of this funk. I moved back to AL, which I love AL, but I miss my family, and mostly, my stability. When we were in UT, we owned our home, both worked, both had vehicles and got by...we weren't rich, but we were able to go out when I forgot to thaw out meat.

The last few months, I have had no luck finding a job. The job that my husband transferred with turned sour almost immediately after we got here. They were giving him less than p/t hours when he was supposed to be f/t and he was officially without a job on Thanksgiving day. What does that mean for our family of 4? Great humbleness and relying on the Lord (which we have always done), but also relying on help from our church and government...which I hate! I don't even know how we pulled off Christmas and our bills but the Lord works in mysterious ways. We are in the worse way financially that I have ever seen. My DH is now working p/t but getting almost f/t hours, but it isn't good pay and I'm on never-ending interviews.

This is not a pity post by any means, just reasoning as to why I haven't been posting and why I'm ready for a new year with a fresh start. We found out today that my DH got his unemployment appeal in his favor for the few weeks that he wasn't working and I keep my faith that one of us will at least land a good full time job. With all of this, you can imagine that I haven't even thought of TTC. I would never want to consume my time with that while I feel that I can barely make it with our family now. Much love to all of you that still read (don't know if anyone is left). I still read daily and comment on occasion all of your blogs. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that your dreams come true in 2012.

8 comments:

^J^ said...

Ugh! I know, I'm ready for a fresh start as well!

Wow, that sucks about your Dh's job. Glad he's found something for the meantime. Praying you both get good jobs soon!

Here's to a happier{& better} new year!!

Erin said...

I hope 2012 is a way better year for you all. Much love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Many prayers for a better 2012. (((HUGS)))

Kate said...

I'm with you on a fresh start for 2012!

And we're still here.

browning2222 said...

I hope that 2012 is a much better year for you and your family. Prayers being said for all of you.

Allison said...

Prayers for 2012 to be better in every single way. ((((Hugs))))

Jen said...

((((TANYA)))) Hoping for a much better year for you and your family!!! xoxoxo Jen

amy morgan said...

I didn't know he'd been without a job! UGH. SO SORRY!
Your faith is strong ... I know it sounds weird, but I'm SO PROUD of you! I'll add my prayers to yours that things will look up soon. LOVE YOU!