Thursday, August 4, 2011

There is a reason...

Not a good one, but definitely a reason that I haven't wanted to get on here and update. Its because I'm scared SHITLESS! So I went to the dr last Monday, I love him by the way. He ordered another beta: 1777, it doubled but over 5 days...he said that was ok still. I also was ordered an u/s to see what was going on. At this point it is a guess to how far along I was/am. I am thinking 6 weeks as of yesterday per my blood test on 7/20. Based on when I bled last month, they guesstimate 7 weeks.

But, they couldn't see anything on the u/s, not a sac, not nothing! So.... I either tested way early and it isn't there yet, or I may possibly have an ectopic pregnancy. I am ordered for another u/s on Monday to see if there is anything there or if they need to look further to my tubes. However, I think this is strange because she caught pics of my ovaries so I would think if there was a mass in my tubes she whould have saw it?!? JMO. Anyway, the doc said that my numbers are raising and pretty normally and that they are in normal range so therefore he knows there should be something there, but not sure where.....

So that is my update... I'm pregnant but don't really know where the little shit is. Oh and I have been spotting for a week now, only when I wipe and it is mostly a brownish color, but still there. I am also on Prog 3 times a day now too..

7 comments:

Kate said...

Prayers for you - hoping it turns out well...

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for your little one.

(((HUGS)))

Dot

Erin said...

My guess if it was ectopic you would be in pain and bleeding by now. I hope this is good news. I've been thinking about ya.

Allison said...

Oh, Tanya. I wish for an easy-breezy pregnancy for you. I've been thinking about you, but have been afraid to ask.

Hang in there, lady. Sending prayers your way that "the little shit" (LMAO!!) is found and doing well.

((Hugs, my friend))

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Gosh what a roller coaster... thinking of you Tanya (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your update. Praying for good news on Monday and your little bugger is in there somewhere! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Praying so damn hard for you girl! Jen (nb)