I spent most of today in the doctor office and then the hospital cancer center. Yesterday I went in for my follow up u/s and bloodwork. Still NOTHING in my uterus and my labs showed 3825 barely double in a whole week. At this point something should have shown.
My doctor called me in this morning and did the internal check and it was determined that instead of letting this embryo continue in my tube and it bursting and possibly causing more infertility issues, we needed to opt for Methotrexate, which is a Chemotherapy drug used to terminate an ectopic pregnancy. I had to go to the infusion center at the hospital cancer center to get the injections. One in each hip. It should start to take effect in the next couple of days. I go back in Friday to see if my HcG has started to drop.
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
11 comments:
Oh Tanya. (((((((Gentle hugs))))))) Dear, sweet, lady, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you for comfort and peace.
You poor thing, Lots of ((Hugs)) and prayers coming your way.
(((HUGS))) That's just not fair.
((huuugggsss)) you don't deserve this. Prayers for you and peace of mind. I'm so sorry.
DAMN. I'm so sorry Tanya. I was so hoping the best.
(((Tanya))) I am so, so sorry. I am so frustrated and sad, I cannot imagine how you feel. You are such a wonderful person and don't deserve to go through all this pain and heartache.
:*( I am so very sorry Tanya. You are always in my prayers.
This sucks so bad :[ Jen
Oh my goodness... I'm so, so sorry.
Im so sorry sweetie ((HUGS))
I am so sorry Tanya. Sending you so many hugs right now!
DANG IT.
Post a Comment