I know I disappeared for the month, but I was emotionally unwell, especially with the 2nd m/c in 6 mos thing hanging over my head.
Caution: TMI ahead, not for the queasy. Fast forward to today or rather this weekend. All of last week I felt physically and mentally drained. I blamed it on PMS as I started a little spot on Wednesday. Usually I spot for a day then it goes away and AF shows a couple days later. This didn't happen. I have been spotting off/on since Wednesday, usually only when I wipe after using the RR. After FD'ing with DH I thought for sure I had started as a little more was there. Well, nothing happened, and still only spotting after RR. I decided Saturday night to go to the dollar store and take a cheapie. There was a line. Good thing I'm smart and bought 2. Sunday morning, a darker line. I guess I have no problem getting KU, its staying KU that is the problem. I am still spotting and not holding out hope yet.
I have no drive to call the doc for a blood test because I can't take the stress of it. So, I have decided to let things ride and have no worries (you know, like a normal person) and if I stay pregnant, it was meant to be. I am going to act like I did when I was KU with my DS and DD and call and make a doc appt for 8 weeks and hope I make it that long. I am not going to be going in for bloodwork to make myself sick over. And, honestly, I am not sold on the idea of Progesterone either as it didn't do anything for me. I am going to let things happen and pray to the Lord that I don't have to go through another m/c because 3 in less than 8 months is just not a place that I can be.
I don't know if I can really do what I just wrote, but I am going to try.
6 comments:
IMO, I'd call and get your HCG taken at least twice so they have it on record. Your third m/c makes your dnx RPL. JIC you and DH decided to continue on with an RE later down the road. Document, Document, Document! Congrats!
Congrats on the BFP. Hope everything goes great.
Oh Tanya!!!! ((((((Hugs))))))) You do what feels right for you and your family. In the meantime, many, many prayers are heading your way.
(((TANYA))) I have been thinking of you! A tentative congrats... and a whole lotta prayers!
Praying for you and your LO Tanya!
Thinking of you Tanya! Have you gone for your HCG levels yet? I know it's a pain in the ass but I am with Misty...I would want it charted just in case.
Post a Comment