Thursday, July 21, 2011

I caved....

I couldn't stand not knowing. I went yesterday for a Beta and Progesterone level...

HcG: 89
Progesterone: only 4.8...

Now, do I heed the doctor advice and take my Progesterone?  I think I have to so that I know I did everything I was supposed to in order to stay KU. I am glad to know my number is higher than 50, but I wish it was higher...

***Have any of you that have had successful Pregnancies started out with a very low Progesterone #? I started really low last November too and that resulted in a blighted ovum.... Just wondering?***

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

89 is a great number Tanya! You've got to follow your heart on this one! Many prayers for you and your little one!! (((HUGS)))

Angie said...

I'll be thinking about you. ((Hugs))

Erin said...

IDK about the progesterone level they never told me what it was or even tested me for it. When I asked the doctor with the pregnancy now, he gave me this big spiel about how he wasn't going to test my progesterone and there was no "real" way to tell if it was truly low because in his opinion woman with low progesterone don't get pregnant at all. I just took it as precautionary anyway.


Are you going back for another beta?

Tanya said...

I'm going back on Friday for another Beta

Misty Dawn said...

Hey Sweetie ((HUGS)) I'm only answering b/c of my history of m/c's. All of my m/c's have been low and barely doubling. The last one was the highest I've had, all the research points to m/c when the HCG is that low. You need to get the prog started ASAP. Its super scaary when it gets that low. All my thoughts and hopes are with you.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Tanya- did you hear back from Friday's beta? Thinking of you!