Saturday, February 19, 2011

2 in a row

Last month, I gotta say, AF was not normal. I know that it was because it was the C that followed my D&C, but I also now that I haven't had a normal AF in almost 3 years. They have been a little spot here and there an then came the flood.

This month, I'm making progress. Sure my C was 41 days, but there was no spotting prior and wondering if this was AF or when she was coming. So technically, if I were a normal 28 day C girl, this would be my 3rd AF since the m/c, but I'm not quite normal, but still happy to have had 2. It means that my body is still partially working, and I still get hopeful.

I don't know why I'm always so hopeful. It hasn't really brought good. In fact, there are so many reasons I can think of to not be hopeful, but I'm ignoring them. I can't let IF win me or my emotions. I may not have control over this IF stuff, but I do control how I am going to react to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good attitude to go with.

Hey, how is the adoption process going with the kids ?