Time for a Change.. Seriously! I know I have said it before, but I need an overhaul. I need to be better at blogging, better at TTC, better at being a wife & mother.
I'll start by overhauling the blog. That is a good, easy place. I have been trying extra hard to be a better mom and wife, I don't have alot of patience, but I'm working on it.
I still haven't seen an AF since early May and I don't know what the crap is going on, but I have insurance now so I just need to find a good Doc. That may help me work on the TTC part. I feel like I am in a good place emotionally right now. I'm not overly stressed by TTC, but I am still sensitive to it. That is one NICE change.
3 comments:
I like the new layout! I've been working on mine today too, I'm so excited about the new editor on blogger :)
Good luck with finding a new doctor, and all the best with your goals!! Although you're already a great mom and wife, from what I can tell!
Love the new look. I want to work on mine whenever I have a minute ;)
Def. go to the doctor and take advantage of insurance! I wonder if a combo of birth control pills/clomid would do the trick? ;)
I really like your new layout ! So happy !
When are you going to start to look for a new doctor ?
Post a Comment