Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh No

So last month I got to experience the joy of the nasty AF with quite a few of my fellow TTC bloggers. Guess what, a few of them hit CD1 this weekend. That means she is soon to come to me. But as to when, I have no clue since I have not been actively TTC. I have been making myself not pay attention to CM, not taking temps, no OPK's....etc. Now, because I thought I was being clever, I'm gonna drive myself crazy because I don't know if/when I O'd. I do know that in the last 2 1/2 years, I have only had one C that I don't think I O'd, so hope is there that I O'd or will O. But also in those last couple years I have had 3 C's lasting more than 35 days. Oh, how I can't wait for DH to officially be hired in as a perm so that we only have 30 days to insurance again, that will be a countdown!

As for AF, I hope that she doesn't come, but am pretty sure that she will...I just wish she wouldn't be such a tease. On a brighter note, last month I had 24 days of spotting and so far this month, none to date. But I'm sure that when I get off the computer and go use the restroom, I will now find spotting as I'm sure that I just gave the hag more ideas of how to taunt me. All I can say, "Bring It On!" cause I'm ready and waiting since I know my CB have seen her.

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am due to have her this week. :( As long as she doesn't hit on my anniversary, I will be ok.

Kitty said...

I hope she avoids you, Tanya! I'll try to hold her hostage :)

Robin said...

24 days of spotting? Are you sure you aren't talking about my last cycle? ahhh.... I'm glad that this month is better though. What a relief...

Steph said...

AF is such a hag, I hope she avoids you this monh. Or isn't too mean if she shows.