Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Almost situated..

First thing is first, I have to brag on the fact that I am finally back to a normal Cycle after 7 mos. I O'd on CD 16 and should have about a 27 day C!!!!!! Haven't had one since November! YAY!

Now, to the title....almost situated. I hate to be so settled into my new home but at the same time, still so many things that are unsettled. We have internet...YAY, but I need to get a new wireless router so I can use my laptop. See my desktop is so old and slow that I pretty much can't do anything on it and its only purpose really is for the kids to use and for the cable modem to be hooked up to. I can't post on WebMD because it freezes on me and I'm going through serious withdrawals...so to all you WebMD friends, I'm still here and miss you all! I can't really follow blogs because after clicking maybe 2-3 blogs, my computer freezes! Gotta love that. But I'm not complaining too much because at least I have something.

POSSIBLE *Trigs* ALERT! On another note, I wanna through out many hugs to a friend going through another m/c. Kristen, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

I miss everyone and hope to be back on the boards/blogs soon! Many thoughts go out to each of you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad to hear you are getting situated! We miss ya!