Sunday, April 3, 2011

Done

I think I'm kind of over this blogging thing, probably because I'm trying to get over TTC and move on. I haven't seen results and we already hit the 3 year mark a few months ago and endo is coming back hard. I'm severly depressed and I'm not sure how to handle things right now. I'm sick, all of the time. I think that part of it is actual illness and part is the depression walking over me.

Death is nearing all around me. I have so many close family members that have recently been diagnosed with horrible things and don't have much time. I don't know how I'm going to deal with all of this. I don't sleep, I stay awake all hours of the night with anxiety about different things in life and I'm about to hit a breaking point. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow for a yearly visit, and I'm feeling I will address all of this with him.

I have to TAB from this blog for now. I haven't been updating but once a month anyway and I'm just not feeling it. I still read others daily and love and support all of you, but I feel like I have to be done with this to move on to a happier life.

Please know that I don't mean to make this post a complete downer and I am ok, I just have been recognizing some bad stuff that depression/anxiety has been doing to me lately and I wanna nip it in the butt before it gets out of control. If you ask me, it probably already has gotten out of control.

10 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am so very, very sorry.

Steph said...

((((HUGS))))

I'm sorry you're not doing well. I've been there & it sucks. I hope you're able to feel better soon.

Robin said...

((hugs)) Tanya.. We are here for you if or when you want to come back. I'm glad to have connected with you on FB so you don't completely disappear!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Tanya, my heart aches for you as you have alot happening all around you. Please know that I am keeping you in my daily prayers...((((BIGHUGS)))

Erin said...

Definitely talk to your doctor about this. I hope you feel better soon.

Allison said...

((((hugs)))) keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

A Shadow of My Former Self said...

Tanya, I am so sorry you are suffering. Please feel you are worth the effort to get support, whatever that may be for you. You are in my thoughts.

Emily said...

We love you Tanya! I think of you often and I am sending many prayers to you and your family. (((HUGS)))

Kitty said...

(((Hugs))) I've been thinking about you lately, I'm very sorry to hear things aren't going well. You're in my prayers; I hope things start getting better soon.

Kate said...

I'm so sorry you're struggling... Please know we're here when you need us, and even if you don't blog you know where to find us!