Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Post of the New Year

It is also my 201st post. I forgot to add that the last post of 2010 was number 200. One of my New Years Resolutions is to be a better blogger, not just on this blog, but also on my family blog.

I haven't posted what happened at my followup appt to my D&C. It was Wednesday. I met the dr, she did the internal check and said my lady business is back in order and that if I didn't see AF in a week to call her so she could jumpstart it and then TTC again after that. She also said that if I'm not KU in 6 mos she can start doing other stuff. Silly woman, doesn't she know that this month marks 3 years for me and DH TTC. But she is my new dr and she has to see me 6 mos before starting anything, which is probably for the best since my DH changed jobs at the beginning of Dec and our previous insurance termed 12/31 and we won't have insurance until March. Please let nothing happen between now and then that would require surgery, radiology or an emergent care!

I am excited to know that she did say that in 6 mos she is willing to open up and help me. If we get to that point (I'm sure we will), I may be willing to venture into this IF game a little more. I never really thought we would do that, but now I do.

So New Year = New Possibilities. And hey, for our family as many others 2010 was not the best to us.. But it really wasn't the worst either. Happy New Year Everyone, I've got to finish up my resolutions.

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I wish you nothing but the best. I hope your doctor is able to get everything straightened out for you.

Erin said...

((hugs)) sounds like a great start!!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I hope 2011 is a better year for you and brings you wonderful things! I'm glad your GYNO is going to work w/you. Thats great news!

Steph said...

Your dr seems pretty cool, I hope she'll have some solutions for you! :)

(((HUGS)))

Emily said...

Happy New Year Tanya! Here's to a year of blessings and hope!!!